Skip to content
Competitive Soccer Program
Return to Play Policies
- Each player should have NO signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days. In the event a player and/or coach has symptoms or has been exposed, they are prohibited from participating in training and should contact his/her healthcare provider and/or follow the CDC guidelines (refer to CDC’s website for further details).
- Players should use their own water bottles, towel, and any other personal hygiene products. Players should properly sanitize their equipment after every training session.
- Players and coaches are required to wear face masks prior to, during (where practical), and after each training session.
- Players and coaches are required to maintain physical distancing.
- Attendance at training MUST BE TAKEN to have a record for contact tracing.
- Parents or chaperones MUST adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Players should avoid all physical contact with each other, including celebrations, handshakes, high 5’s, etc
- Face coverings must be worn by players when not participating.
- Face coverings must be worn by coaches, support staff, parents, observers at all times, and in compliance with the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings.
- Observers must maintain at least 6 feet part.
- No sharing of drink bottles and other personal items and equipment.
- There will be no team benches, players and coaches must bring their own chair.
- Remember to bring and use hand sanitizer before and after the game.
- When you enter the complex/facility go straight to your coach, and exit the complex/facility when the coach tells your to exit.